1. JollyVIP ltd (we/us) respect your privacy, and any information we collect from you is given by your consent in submitting your information via email or by use of this website (this Site).
2. Your information is used by us for communicating with you. We do not publish or share your information with others without first seeking and getting your consent.
3. Although we are not registered under the UK Data Protection Act 2018, we do recognise the challenges with online communications and the handling of information and personal data. We recognise that the laws/rules in Data Protection and Privacy are complex.
4. Best Practice approaches focusing on respect, due diligence and care are our policy to ensure your rights are not taken for granted.
6. In any event, welcome to contact us via the Contact Page. If you have any query or concern, welcome to email cher [at] jyutsu [dot] com